Skip Hire in Plymouth
2 Yard – 3 Yard – 4 Yard
01752 242931 – 07842 633920
Disclaimer & Guidelines
1. The customer must ensure that the skip is sited on private property that has the permission of the landowner. Skips will not be placed on public property without a valid permit from the relevant council.
2. Skips will not be sited on grassed areas where the vehicle has to drive across or place legs onto a grass area. Plymouth Waste Services will not place legs onto council land and footpaths other than the highway.
3. Plymouth waste services will take no responsibility for any damage to a customer’s premises or manholes if the ground or site is not suitable for a for our skip vehicle or capable of carrying the weight of a skip vehicle.
4. Placing skips on block paving, slabbed driveways, soft and uneven ground is NOT advisable and is done so at the customer’s risk. A written disclaimer will be required, should you (the customer) require our skips to be dropped on surfaces that are likely to become damaged.
5. Plymouth waste services will not access any sites over a raised kerb and our drivers will not deliver skips where we are required to lift over walls, fences, hedges or any other obstacle, no matter how high. A written disclaimer will be required, should you (the customer) require our skips to be lifted over any obstacle that is likely to become damaged.
6. Unless previously agreed Skip Hire is for 7-days only.
7. The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of the skip and its contents.
8. The following hazardous items are not permitted in a general skip; asbestos, oily waste, fridges and freezers, pressurised gas bottles, TVs or computer monitors, fluorescent tubes, tyres or liquids, vehicle parts, roofing slate,paints. The list is not exhaustive and if you are unsure please contact the office on 01752-242931 / 07842633920
9. All skips must be level loaded only. N.B: inert waste skips to be filled to the lowest lip of the skip.
10. All skips are manufactured from steel components. Skip doors are often large and heavy. Caution should be taken. The customer must ensure that the skip is sited on private property that has the permission of the landowner. Skips will not be placed on public property without a valid permit from the relevant council.
11. Waiting time charges of £40 per hour will apply after 15 minutes from time of arrival. Wasted journey charges will also apply. We reserve the right to apply a rental charge on slow moving skips.
12. Please ensure there is enough space for access purposes. A typical delivery vehicle will require a clearance of 2.9m wide. Although, smaller trucks can be arranged if necessary.
Plymouth Waste Services
Free quotes – OAP Discounts Available – Best Prices